Bourton Village Cemetery

The cemetery in Bourton is owned by the village and managed by the Parish Council, it is situated on the main road through Bourton.
The first recorded burial was on 31st October 1870 and since then there have been in excess of 960 internment’s. The original register of burials is still in use today and is retained by the clerk to record all burials in the Bourton village burial ground. In the cemetery are two war graves which are maintained by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
In 2014 the Parish Council allocated funds to repair the front walls and improve the look of the cemetery by clearing or cutting back trees and bushes.
The three attachments are the current fees, the parish council safety checks procedure and a record listing the names of the persons buried.
Please find the following  details:-
  1. Burial Ground Fees – Burial Ground Fees 2011

2   Cemetery burial records- cemetery-record-of-persons-buried-_01-xls

Cemetery Inspection data –inspection-record